Supervisory Computer is the core of the EFC solution
- The advantages of EFC-NT are:
- Easy to use man-machine interface
Windows NT has been chosen because it:
- gives increased reliability for a system operating twenty four hours a day.
- gives transparent network access for the user.
- is compatible with existing installations.
EFR has been designed to interface with several servers, using TCP/IP, Transpac,...
Loading schedules can thus be received from several sources using specific user entered parameters.
It is also possible to receive predetermined loads via the internet by including a client POP3 in EFR.
Electronic messages (e-mail) can be be sent by EFR by integrating a client SMTP in EFR.
The flexibility of the integrated depot automation system allows physical changes
in the depot layout to be taken into account without modifying the software.
Remote maintenance, with access to the various stations in the depot from our computers either via a modem link
or through the client (TCP/IP) network allows swift, precisely directed intervention.
To allow you to continue to use existing installations the EIP system integrates:
- an interface with centralised additive injection systems.
- an interface with Customs control software (Petrogest).
- an interface with centralised data systems using the CPDP standard (SAP/R3 or equivalent).
Compound product definition
Real time supervisory overview (loading island)
Tank farm selection